Auto Accidents

If you were rear-ended, t-boned, or injured due to another driver, you may be entitled to monetary compensation. Even if you are partially at fault, or the version of how the accident is disputed, you still may be entitled to compensation.

Depending on the circumstances, you may be required to prove that you were permanently injury in order to get over the “threshold” allowing a monetary award.

On the other hand, if there is no serious injury, dismissal of such minor cases is warranted.


Contact Matt Simon Law

Name *
Would you like to join our mailing list? *